Now is a perfect time to plan gift-giving for the chicken lover in your life. Here's a guide to get started!
1. Add a personal touch to every egg with this personalized egg stamp. Starting around $30 on Etsy, you choose the design. Made from premium wood and laser-engraved rubber, it's the perfect gift!
2. Give the gift of knowledge with this fun book that delves into the unique behaviors of chickens. How to Speak Chicken goes beyond the basics and provides a fascinating look into chicken language, habits, and more. They will love this gift, which is just $15 on Chewy.com.
3. Give the gift of chicken poop! This fun lip balm is not really chicken poop, but they will love the name. Made of all-natural ingredients, this lip moisturizer is a lighthearted gift for less than $3.
4. Make gathering eggs easy and fashionable with this chicken egg apron. You pick the fabric and choose from two options--4 larger pockets or 12 individual pockets. Made from 100% cotton for easy care, this is a perfect gift for around $27 on Etsy.
5. The chicken person in your life will enjoy this puzzle that depicts 49 hens. Choose the difficulty level, from 30 to just over 1000 pieces. Starting at around $20 on Zazzle, this puzzle is sure to please!
6. Every coop needs a peck toy that dispenses a favorite treat, and it's a perfect gift for the chicken person on your list. The Omlet Peck Toy is less than $15 and provides excellent enrichment for the chickens.
7. A must-have for every chicken devotee is crazy funny chicken leg socks, available on Amazon. For less than $10, these socks will not disappoint!
8. Chicken fans will love a chicken mug, and CafePress has a huge selection of mugs for $10 or less. There is a mug for every chicken aficionado.
Don't forget the flock! Check out our selection of delicious and nutritious treats at Popworms! Happy shopping and Happy Holidays!